Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lake Norman - Huntersville Newborn Photographer - Santa Baby

I spent the morning with this beautiful little girl.  She is the newest addition to a family that I have had the pleasure of working with for a couple years now.   Her big brother is three and his just adores his new baby sister.  I am already looking forward to our next session so I can capture some images of the two of them together (my little buddy was at school today during our newborn session)
Miss. Maya was just the most perfect little model for me with her full head of dark hair and her beautiful little face.  I especially loved getting some sweet baby snuggles when she needed soothing between shots. Congratulations B Family on your most perfect early Christmas Gift and thank you for choosing me to capture these oh so special moments!  I have enjoyed working with your family so very much!












No comments:

Post a Comment