Sunday, July 28, 2013

Newborn Photographer in Waxhaw N.C. - Sweet Baby Girl

Yesterday I headed down to Waxhaw N.C. to meet a brand new little person, sweet Madeline who made her grand entrance into the world just 19 days ago.  This little firecracker was so anxious to meet her family she surprised them 6 weeks ahead of her due date.  I had so much fun getting to meet her today and of course could not resist stealing a few snuggles!  Miss Madeline was a perfect angel and could not have possibly been a more perfect little model for me!  She stole my heart for sure!  Thank you once again for my sweet client Leisha for introducing me to this wonderful family.  It was such a pleasure meeting and working with you!  I can not wait to share the rest of our portraits with you!  I have soooooo many more that I absolutely adore!!!  Here are just a few favorites to hold you over until then...  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment