Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My New Office - A work in progress...

Now that all the DancinKids Galleries are up, I have now shifted (some of) my focus to the home office.  Which is slowly (very slowly) coming around.  The Desk I ordered  is scheduled to arrive Friday and the The Brushed Oyster (clear) Office Chair should be here Monday.  I can't wait!
We are keeping Ellie's Old Captain's Bed in the room but want to make it look more couch like.  I am on the search for some oversized pillows to be the "back of the couch".


I finally found this Turquoise Piece at the new HomeGoods in Mooresville.  It will hold the fish tank once hubby cleans and moves it for me and the tv will be mounted on the wall.  I found this adorable bench at Lake Norman Antique Mall today.  It will double as a prop.  I can't wait to get to use it at a shoot! The Plate hanger will be used of course to display pictures and hung somewhere in the room.  I am thinking of putting a small (ultra low maintenance) tree in a big red pot where it is now!
My circle mirror will be hung above this cute bookshelve and my bare walls will soon be covered in Portraits! To the right are some items that I need to paint clear or red.  I need to balance out the plethora of turquoise.  I think I went just a tad overboard.  LOL

4 comments:

  1. I love your new home office :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely office and awesome photography.

    Reading Games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your office is going to look pretty great once you’re done with the room makeover! If you’re keeping the wall color, may I suggest a darker shade of the same hue for the upholstery of the couch? White and turquoise pillows would look great as accessories on that couch as well in order to keep the blue-green theme going in the office.

    ReplyDelete