Friday, July 20, 2012

Lake Norman Family Photographer - {Portraits on the Lake}

Allison and Robert were two of the first people I met when Sergio and I moved to North Carolina...

Sergio and I were still just dating and had no children yet.  Allison and Sergio worked together at Cintas and Neeley and Sam where just tiny little things. As you can see a LOT has changed....



Six years ago Maggie Princess joined the family...
and 6 months after that my monkey Ellie arrived and they became close buddies just like their parents...
Robert, Allison, Neely, Sam and Maggie I love you guys!  I  and am so thrilled at how our friendship has grown over the past years and look forward to more decades to come!
Miss Sara (Neely's BFF) it was a pleasure to meet you!  You are absolutely Beautiful!





1 comment: