Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Portraits in the Mountains - {Austin}

Inspired by a post on North Carolina's Facebook page about the amazing fall foliage in the mountains this season I put up a note on my own page about wanting to do a photo session there.  I was beyond thrilled when a client of mine immediately responded saying that her family would be headed to Hot Springs N.C for the weekend.  Both of our husbands thought that I was a bit crazy driving three hours each way for pictures but it was SOOOOOO worth it!  I was in awe as I took my scenic drive up and up and up... to meet the W family.  Not only were we surrounded by a simply breathtaking backdrop all around us but I had an amazing time hanging out with them.  Austin is hysterical and absolutely adorable.  The camera adores him!  It was so much fun to get to see him again!  He has grown so much since the last time I saw him!  Jim and Renee, I am so happy that today fell into place for us so perfectly!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 







2 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous family and scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pics, so nice to see the family that you have become. God bless you guys! Greg

    ReplyDelete