Saturday, October 15, 2011

Davidson North Carolina's Favorite Twin Photographer - {Fall Fun!}

Yesterday was so much fun!  I met up with Colleen the winner of a SnookySmiles Photography Digital Portrait Collection  from the CMOM (Charlotte Moms of Multiples) Fall auction and her Beautiful Family!  Colleen is mommy to two of the cutest little two years old twins; Cole and Ella.  Just as expected this pair played the part of two very active busy two year olds and I loved every minute!  Getting to let children be themselves playing outside and having fun and allows me to really capture their true personalities!  We played around downtown Davidson and then headed to the Molly McKay Youth House, to check out some Pumpkins.  Thanks so much Y family for such a great time!  Special Kudos to daddy for keeping up for us despite the crutches.  I was very impressed!  Here are just a few of my favorites,  we have LOTS more!  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment