Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lake Norman Maternity and Newborn Photographer - {De'ja vu}

In February of 2009 the D Family consisted of just 2 people.  We had an wonderful maternity photo shoot as they anxiously awaited the birth of their first born child.  I little boy that they would name Trey.  Since then I have been able to watch their sweet little man grow from a teeny tiny newborn to an adorable fun loving little man.  Just the other day we headed back to the same location, now a family of 3 as they document their anticipation and excitement for the upcoming arrival of a baby girl.  It is truly my pleasure to have gotten to know this family so well.  I can not wait to meet and get to know the newest member of the family!  Laurie, I am anxiously awaiting your phone call and can not wait to get to photograph Carrington's birth!  :)

Here is a little flashback to our first maternity shoot...




... and here is your sneak peak from this recent session!  Enjoy my friend!  :)




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment