Monday, October 4, 2010

Charlotte Birth Photographer - {Welcome to the world little man!}

Yesterday was a very special day, amazing actually!  I received a text from Whitney early in the morning saying that she was having contractions, not yet at regular intervals but too uncomfortable to sleep through.  I talked to Ron on the phone and he told be that they were taking showers and then heading to the hospital and would call me to update once she was checked it.  I scurried about to get ready and waited for his call.  We were all shocked to learned that she was already 8 cms!  I prayed I would get to the hospital before baby and zoomed on down.  Luckily, I made it with plenty of time and hung out with Ron and Whit and waited for baby C to arrive.  At 3:02pm he made his grand entrance.  8 pounds, 9 ounces and just perfect!  It was sooooooooooooo hard to select just a few images for this sneak peak!  There are tons more where these came from!  Ron and Whitney thank you again for letting me be a part of this amazing experience!  I love you guys and hope you enjoy your sneak peak! 













3 comments:

  1. Oh Melody! How wonderful!!! How I wish you had been around when I was having my babies...which was in the mid 1990s! Now I am looking forward to grandchildren and you can believe you will be first on my list when it comes to pictures!

    Debbie Persinger:)

    ReplyDelete