Friday, February 5, 2010

Snuggly Baby Q - Child Photographer Lake Norman, NC

I have been photographing this sweet little man’s beautiful sister K for a very long time now and I was so excited the day his mommy told me that she was expecting this little angel. It feels like just days ago I was at their house taking newborn pictures of him and not long before that mama D’s maternity shots. Now he is almost four months old! This can sometimes be a challenging age to capture but this little guy made my job easy. I guess we wore him out because he even gave us sleeping baby shots at the end which I just adore! Thank you sweet little Q. I cannot wait to watch you grow! 

2 comments:

  1. The picture of him snuggling the heart is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the bear hat. He is like what is this? Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete