Monday, February 15, 2010

50% off Gift Certificate Sale!!!!!

To celebrate the launch of my new blog, I'm having a MAJOR sale on gift certificates! This is your opportunity to obtain custom photography at a crazy 50% off my regular prices.
For ONE WEEK, anyone who becomes a follower of my blog will be eligible to buy gift certificates at half price. That means for $100, you can purchase a gift certificate that entitles you to $200 worth of photography! Payments must be received by Sunday, February 21st.


To make this even crazier, I am not setting a limit on the number or denomination of gift certificates you purchase. What this means to you is that you can get all of your portrait needs for this year lined up at this amazing discount! Spring in the park, extended family portraits with any summer visitors, back to school portraits of the kids, fall family portraits and even Christmas cards and gifts all for 50% off! These certificates will be valid for the remainder of 2010 and can be applied only towards NEW sessions, not sessions that were previously booked.
To take advantage of this great sale, become a follower of my new blog and contact me to purchase your gift certificates.
Thank you for your continued support!
Melody

1 comment: