Monday, June 3, 2019

Generational Photoshoot with Nonna and Nonno

Last month I got to get together with sweet Melody to do a very special generational shoot with one set of her grandparents.  Anyone who knows me is probably tired of hearing me say how very much I love generational shoots but I just think they are so important and so special!  When Melody's awesome mom contacted me to tell me she wanted to do a shoot with each set of grandparents with Mel I was over the moon.   Last night we did the second session with Nonna and Nonno.  The 1st shoot went so well that I was a bit anxious about getting the same results for this shoot.  I worried for nothing.  These guys totally rocked it!  Lu, thank you for choosing me to capture these memories of your sweet family and thank you for your patience with me as I forced you into the shoot.  LOL . It was so much fun spending the evening with the 5 of you!  I hope you love these as much as I do...














No comments:

Post a Comment