Thursday, April 18, 2019

Generational Photoshoot

I had so much fun the other night! Not only did I get to photograph a super cool kiddo who I haven't seen in a little while but l also got to do another generational shoot!
Generational sessions are one of my very favorite things to photograph! As adults, we don't always enjoy being in the front of the camera but seeing how happy it made this sweet girl to get to create some special memories with her grandparents made my heart sing.
I love the opportunity to capture the very special connections that children and grandparents share. This trio did NOT disappoint. I have SO many that I love from tonight that I can not wait to show them.
Here are a few of my very favorites. 
Looking forward to part 2 of our shoot with her other set of grandparents.  :)













No comments:

Post a Comment