Sunday, November 26, 2017

Charlotte North Carolina Baby Photographer

Having been a Family Photographer for over 10 years now the majority of families that I  photograph are repeat clients that I have worked with for years.  This is such a big deal to me.  It makes my heart happy that they have entrusted me to be the one that they return to time after time to document their precious memories. I love watching their children grow and I feel such pride when I walk into their homes and see their walls covered with my work, memories that I know they treasure.  It is also very comfortable knowing what to expect and anticipating what tricks and tid bits make which child light up and smile for me.  When I meet a new family for the first time I actually get a little nervous.  I met a brand new Family this weekend and was as ease with them within moments.  Before the 1st click of the camera I knew that I liked them very much and that this would be an amazing session.  Per usual I was right. LOL They were awesome and I have a feeling that I will get to see some familiar artwork covering their walls in the future.  Our littlest subject was teething and not thrilled about that but I had an amazing team with me (His mom, dad, grandma Karen and Uncle Scott) ready to hug, kiss, tickle, snuggle and do whatever needed to make Ethan giggle for the camera.  They were awesome and I just may have to bring them along to all my sessions.  LOL 
It was such a pleasure to meet all of you!  I am beyond thrilled with the images we captured and can not wait to show them to you!!!  Until then here are just a few of my favorites...
















No comments:

Post a Comment