Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Newborn Photographer - Davidson North Carolina

I first met this sweet family through Dancing Kids in Cornelius.  Miss Amiya (future big sister) was one of my adorable little dancers there.  I was thrilled when her beautiful mommy reached out to me to do her maternity and newborn portraits.  I had the pleasure of spending the morning with them yesterday photographing sweet Asher Junior.  This sweet little guy was the sleepiest, snuggliest, easiest newborn EVER.  I could not believe how cooperative and tolerant he was.  Big sister Amiya had made sure to keep me grounded and made sure to make me work for my sibling shots but she loves her baby brother so much and eventually could hold out no longer.  She went from "nope, not gonna do it"  to the most perfect little model.  Love this spunky little cutie.  Marjorie and Asher thank you so much for choosing me to capture these very special memories of your sweet family.  I am so in love with the images we captured and hope you will be too!  Cannot wait to show you the rest and to capture more and more as your adorable babies grow!












No comments:

Post a Comment