Thursday, August 10, 2017

Extended Family Photoshoot - Crazy Wild and Fun

I first met this family in 2013 when there was just 9 of them.  They felt like family right from the start and I just loved them.  Last night the whole crew (who live all over North America) would all be in town for Beth and Sheldon's Wedding so we new we had to do an updated photoshoot with the whole fam.. plus the two newest members!  It was absolute chaos and our 4  littlest subjects refused to be happy at the same time but we still had a blast AND got some great shots not to mention quite a few hysterical ones which might actually be my favs.  I love images that show real life!  Have I mentioned yet that I adore this family?  LOL

2013

2017



2013

2017
More from 2017 (last night)








No comments:

Post a Comment