Friday, July 28, 2017

Senior Portrait Photographer - Concord NC

This past spring was our 6th year of Dance Portraits at Dancin Kids in Cornelius.  I can believe that much time has passed already since I met Alexis and her momma at the studio!  Long ago I told her mom that I called "dibs" on her senior portraits LOL and we have all been looking forward to it ever since.  Alexis and her mom choose the gardens as our location, one of my favorite spots!  It's quite obvious that Alexis is beautiful but what the camera can not tell you is what a sweetheart and wonderful person she is!  It was has been such a pleasure working with and getting to know you sweet girl!  I look forward to the years to come!














I couldn't resist adding a bit of magic to this last one....



No comments:

Post a Comment