Monday, July 18, 2016

Concept Photoshoot - Vintage themed session

Photographers by nature are typically pretty creative left brained people.  Most of us love the opportunity to think out of the box and do something a little different than the norm.  One thing that I personally enjoy the most are concept photo shoots.   Last year a super cool lady named Summer contacted me about doing a vintaged themed session with her and her Family.  I was so excited!  We met in advance to plan out the details and I could not be more thrilled with the results.  A year later this is still one of my favorite sessions.  I can not wait for my next themed session and thought I would re-share a few of these fun images for a little inspiration.  What would your ideal theme be?



















No comments:

Post a Comment