Saturday, June 13, 2015

Down Syndrome Fundraising Calendar session two - Year 3!

I can not believe this will be our third year creating our annual Down Syndrome Fundraising Calendar (which we need a cool name for BTW)

Last weekend was our second of three sessions for the 2016 Calendar.
I loved seeing my sweet little friends who totally rocked their session!
Great job my super terrific models!!!

I also could not help to snap a couple images of a sweet big sister who was there to support her sibling.  She was so sweet and such a big helper!
Speaking of helpers, I would like to thank my new friend Emma for join us and helping out Sunday morning.  Emma has a passion for photography and for working with children will special needs.  I absolutely loved meeting her and am so happy she could join us!

Here is just a tiny peek into our morning!
Be sure to pre order your calendar!  You can do so HERE.














No comments:

Post a Comment