Saturday, February 14, 2015

1st Birthday Portraits - One Year old Charlotte

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting sweet baby Charlotte who just turned ONE year old.  She was just as cute as cute can be and so much fun to photograph.  As you can see, the camera loved her!  Our grand finale was the traditional cake smash (I love cake smashes!)...  Miss Charlotte, who was starting to be over the whole picture thing turned a whole new leaf when her cake came out.  She started off daintily picking at the frosting gently but soon got completely into the SMASH part.  I think she may be the best cake smash model ever!  Thank you beautiful Charlotte, and thank you T Family for choosing me to capture these very special milestone moments of your family and your baby girl.  I can not wait until next time!!!!!  Also thank you B family for sending them my way! I look forward to seeing you again soon also!!!











1 comment:

  1. These birthday portraits are amazing. It seems baby enjoying birthday portraits session a lot. The photographer capture very cute baby photos in a very innocent look.

    In home newborn portraits

    ReplyDelete