Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lake Norman Newborn Photographer - Denver NC Portrait Artist

I first met the B family when the oldest of their three little ones was just 18 months old (she is now 8!)  I have had the pleasure of photographing their adorable kiddos many times since and was beyond excited to meet the newest addition to the family today.  Nine day old Rhett is so incredibly cute and such a snuggly little fella.  I loved getting my baby fix and loving on him!  When it came to the photo shoot however sweet Rhett had other plans.  He did not want to sleep and miss a single moment and was quite the hungry fella.   In the long run, patients paid off and our little man finally tuckered out for us.  I am so thrilled to share a few of  my favorites from the day.  We have tons more!  B family I loved seeing one of my original "snookyfamilies" and can not wait to share the rest from our awesome session today!
































No comments:

Post a Comment