Sunday, September 9, 2012

Family portraits in Davidson N.C. - {Ella makes three}

Pin It
I met Ella and her mommy and daddy downtown Davidson this morning for their family photo shoot.  As I arrived, I was beyond pleased to see that my little model for the day was full of smiles and super excited to start her pictures.  Two and a half is an unpredictable age but sweet Ella blew us all away with her cooperativeness and modeling expertise.  She had so much fun and we did too!  Mom and Dad were super sweet as well and just a pleasure to work with!  C Family Thank you thank you thank you for such an amazing session.  The three of you are just adorable and obviously such a loving family.  It was an absolute joy spending this morning with you!








 



2 comments:

  1. An amazing photo shoot. I loved every image. GreatgrandBobbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anything downtown davidson

    ReplyDelete