Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mini Maternity Sessions - Lake Norman Photographer

One of my long time clients that I absolutely adore came up with a brilliant idea that I am excited to run with...
MINI MATERNITY SESSIONS!

I have been brainstorming and think I have come up with a pretty irresistible offer...

Gather Four expecting mommies (or more) and lets set a date for a Beautiful mommy-to-be shoot out
(Don't know 3 other expecting mommies?  Don't worry!  I'll help you find them!)

$100 Session Fee Per mommy-to-be includes:
Your maternity session with your mommy to be friends
10 Digital images with printing rights presented online
Your choice of either A $50 Gift Certificate to use towards your baby's Newborn Session OR $100 Gift Certificate toward a Birth Session!!!

Session Fee and Portrait Agreement Form Due at time of booking




Available Add Ons:
*add additional family members for just $25 each

*Upgrade to a customized disc and case for additional $50
*Additional prints or specialty items at a 20% discount when ordered within 2 weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment