Monday, December 19, 2011

Huntersville Newborn Photographer - {The best Christmas Gift ever!}

Yesterday I had a photoshoot with 6 subjects;  mommy, daddy and four children ages six, four, almost two and the newest edition newborn baby Oliver, just nine days old.   This age grouping can strike fear in the heart of many photographers or at least a bit of apprehension.  Not me!  I ADORE this family and could not wait to head to my friend Carrie's house to see my little buddies and to meet their brand new baby brother.   They did not disappoint!  Sweet Oliver, quite accustomed to the hustle and bustle of a busy household slept like a dream through just about everything and his older sister and brothers who are absolutely in love with him where super excited for each of their turns to hold and snuggle him. Carrie your little family is absolutely perfect.  My time with you has definitely strengthened my decision that I want one more!  ;)  With out further ado here is a sneak peak of just a few of the many images we captured yesterday!  I am so excited!






and my absolute favorite shot....
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment