Sunday, November 13, 2011

Davidson Child and Family Photographer - {Pony Rides, Playing in the hay and a great day!}}

I am always super excited to get to work with this stunning family, but was literally chomping at the bit when they told me that they wanted to do an equestrian themed session of the twins.  (yes, dorky pun intended.  LOL)  I love themed sessions and have been wanting to do a session with horses for awhile now.  As usual these baby girls did not disappoint!  Not only are they two of the cutest little things that I have ever seen but they are always so much fun to work with.  Jess and Jenn, I absolutely adore you guys and am so thrilled to get to help create these memories for you of your beautiful family!  I am already looking forward to the next time and can not wait to get to show you the rest of our images from yesterday!!!!! Until then, I hope you love your sneak peak pics!  :)







1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Love it! Really great - can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete