Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Beauty Supply Store - Charlotte N.C.

I recently had the pleasure of doing a product shoot for the brand new owner of Beauty by Nature the up and coming Natural Beauty store located in the shops at Eastfield Village.  I was so impressed at the selection of awesome products that she will be carrying from "The Baby Bear Shop" Line to "Mixed Chicks" and "Ginger + Liz nail colour collection and so much more!  I can not wait to go back to shop for my self! Be sure to "like" her fan page here and visit her store which is conveniently located near The Highland Creek Neighborhood:

8724 Arbor Creek Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28269


Tell Arlesee that SnookySmiles Photography sent you for $5 off your purchase of $25 or more! 


1 comment:

  1. These are incredible, I usually hate when people do tutorials inspired by stuff like this or princesses or what have you because I don't think they ever remind me ANYTHING of the character it's suppose to represent, HOWEVER, these are PERFECT. Every last one.
    beauty supply
    Beauty Supplies
    Cosmetics
    nails
    makeup

    ReplyDelete