Sunday, March 20, 2011

Charlotte Newborn Photographer - {Perfection times two! TWINS!}

Today was a wonderful day! A day I have been anxiously waiting for for weeks now.  Today was the day that I met Maya and Leah.  I knew this would be a great session but these two sweet babies surpassed my expectations by far!  Not only are they just the cutest things ever but they are just as sweet!  My heart was stolen with in moments of my arrival! These little ladies are also very lucky! 11 days ago they joined one of the most loving families I have ever met!  Although today was the first time that I got to meet mommies Emily and Tiffany and big sister Abby I felt like we had been friends for years.  I truly enjoyed the time that we spent together today and absolutely can not wait to return the moment their images are ready to share them.  Thank you Emily and Tiffany for welcoming me into your home and your lives today.  I look forward to watching your family as they grow and capturing many more memories for you!  Without further Ado...   here are just a few of my many favorite images from today...






1 comment:

  1. the pics are beautiful, as are the girls!!

    ReplyDelete