Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lake Norman Maternity Photographer - {Anticipation}

I first met Ron and Whitney on January 11th, 2009 as we celebrated the upcoming arrival of their first child with a Maternity Session.  They were both simply glowing with excitement and I could not help but be in awe of the love and amazing connection between the two of them.  It was such a wonderful experience!......
 

On March 4th I met sweet baby Sophie for the 1st time when we did her newborn pictures.  Sweet Sophie made a bit of a mess for mommy, but was a perfect angel for me. He he he. 

Now almost two years later I am absolutely thrilled to have been asked to photography them once again as they anxiously await the arrival of a baby boy!  C family, that amazing connection is still going strong!  This is a very lucky little guy to have you as parents and sweet Sophie as a big sister!  I absolutely love her and can not wait to get to meet him!!!!  Thank you for including me in this exciting time!  I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the call to do the Birth!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment