Friday, August 6, 2010

Davidson Child Photographer - I Heart my job!!!!

How could I not when I get to meet sweet little people like these two beautiful girls every week?!?!  
The W Family was my second family that found me through The Littlest Hero Project, an amazing organization that I am honored to be a part of!   These 2 sisters were so much fun to work with!  Despite the unbearable heat these two girls were absolute troopers and did a fantastic job!  I just love the bond between them that just shines through!  I can not wait to get to work with them again in the future!  Thank you so much W family for choosing me to record these moments.  It was truly a pleasure!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful girls! I'm sure the family will be thrilled at your captures. Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful girls! Love the ones of them separate and the one at the tracks!

    ReplyDelete