Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Office Update - Pièce de résistance added!

I recently posted a few images of my office in progress and am excited to show my Pièce de résistance that my wonderful hubby has now mounted for me.  I found this old distressed window at The Depot @ Gibson Mall and selected some very special images of my sweet girls from our recent vintage session to display in the six panes.  I want to add a bit more clear paint to the frame so it is just a bit less distress but other than that I am pretty thrilled with how it turned out.  I am actually thinking of adding these to my new product guide.   My Desk has arrived and I love it as well as my Chair.  I will post more images soon as the pics below were taken before the chair arrived and I still have lots to hang on the wall!




No comments:

Post a Comment