Thursday, July 19, 2012

Charlotte Baby Photographer - {Andrew}

This past weekend I met with Amanda, Mike and three of my favorite little men for Baby Andrew's 9 month session.  He is one of my baby planners and I always look forward to my time with him and the family.  Despite the fact that we were just about melting on the North Carolina Summer Sun we had a blast as usual.  Thanks for another great session you guys!  I am already looking forward to his 1 year session in a few months!  :) 









1 comment:

  1. Melody,
    Thank you for another wonderful job. The photos of Amanda, Mike and the boys are great! I am biased because they are family, but can't imagine finding such wonderful subjects anywhere else. We haven't seen the boys since Easter, so love the updates to share with all my friends.
    Thanks again, Nadine

    ReplyDelete