Sunday, July 1, 2012

Davidson Family Photographer - Meet Miss Maggie

Two years ago I stumbled upon an amazing organization that pairs children with special needs with photographers who are willing to volunteer their time so that these families can have some special memories of their little ones and their life together has a family.  I am so grateful to have found Inspiration through Art (formerly known as The littlest Hero Project) as I have had the privilege of meeting the most amazing families.  Most recently,  I met Miss Maggie, her mommy, daddy, big brother and big sister.  We had a great time!  S Family it was such a pleasure to meet you!  I hope that you enjoy your sneak preview!
XOXO
Melody



2 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! It is so difficult to get a good picture of one person- but you have captured the most perfect expressions on each person! These will be treasured by the whole (extended) family as well! Thank you for your gift! DP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was truly my pleasure!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete