Sunday, July 1, 2012

Huntersville Newborn Photographer - And then there were four!!!

I posted on my facebook page Friday morning about one of my forever families who just welcomed their second child.  I have know and been working with Derek and Julie since they were expecting their first baby (a beautiful little girl named Morgan) and I of course could not wait to meet their newest edition.  We did his newborn session at 9 days old and sweet baby Logan was an absolute dream to work with.  As long as he had his little belly full this tiny dude was as happy as can be.  The hardest part of our session was forcing myself to stop snuggling him so I could set him down to take his pictures.  LOL Derek, Julie and Morgan,  Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!  I am so happy for you!!!  Love you guys!  XOXO!

There  are portraits just like the next two images of Derek and Julie holding baby Morgan displayed in their home.  These will look great hanging next to them!

Proud Big sister, my sweet little Buddy Morgan!










No comments:

Post a Comment