Saturday, July 28, 2012

Child Photographer in Statesville - {Smiles, Giggles, and Stunning Brown Curls}

I first met my little buddy Gage when he was just 9 months old.  I can not believe that he will soon be two years old!  I have had the pleasure of working with this sweet family several times since our first session together and absolutely look forward to every one.  They are so sweet and laid back and as you can see extremely photogenic!  A session with them is just like hanging out with friends that I have know for ages.  Gage never fails to rock his sessions with his heartbreaking smiles and adorable brown curls.  I think my favorite part of our shoot today though was hearing him call me "Vel-did-dee".    Josh, Erica and Gage thank you for a fabulous start to my morning!  Mwah! Enjoy your sneak peek...  There are LOTS more to come!!!!!  ;)







2 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!!!!! I LOVE them all! Geeeeeze- why do you make it do difficult on me....to choose!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete