Friday, June 12, 2015

Cornelius Newborn Photographer - Lake Norman Maternity and Newborn Portraits

I have really been looking forward to today!  Today I got to head to The S Family's house to meet their brand new one week old baby girl, Elizabeth.  The moment mom opened the door  a very excited Big Sister Makayla dashed out in a blur exclaiming happily  "I have my baby now"  Makayla and I are good buddies.  She is one of my stunning models from DancinKids who of course totally rocked her Dance pics this and last year.  We got to really become best pals at our maternity session last month in the gardens.  It's not always easy making room for a new person in your life and sharing the spotlight but I am super proud of this sweet girl.  I am so happy to have met this sweet family and have really enjoyed getting to know and work with them.  Our newborn session this morning was truly amazing and I am so excited to watch these sweet sisters grow together!  Thank you S Family!  I can not wait to show you the rest of these!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment