Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Baby Photographer Denver NC - 9 month portraits

In the craziness of Dance week I havent had a free moment to post a sneak peek from my session this weekend with this sweet little man...  Meet my little buddy Bentley!   Mr. Bentley's mommy is the owner of Dancin Kids who I have had the pleasure of calling my friend for some time now.  We met a few years back when she 1st asked my to start doing the studio's spring portraits.  I was beyond thrilled last year when she told me the news of her pregnancy and could not wait to start photographing her sweet little one.  Tracy's maternity session was one of my favorites ever as she we actually did some of her pictures IN the lake!  (so cool Tracy!) Not to be out done sweet baby Bentley rocked his Newborn and 3 month sessions as well as his 9 month session this weekend!  I love this sweet tempered happy little dude! XOXO little man!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment