Sunday, November 9, 2014

Lake Norman Baby Photographer - 1st year portrait plan for baby

I have had the pleasure of knowing Tracy for almost 4 years now.  My daughters both danced at her studio and I have been the dance Photographer for the studio for the past three years (wich I look forward to all year long... holy cuteness overload!)  Since then we have become good friends and Ms Tracy has become a mommy!  Her little angel arrived this past august and is just as sweet as can be.  We had an amazing newborn session when he was just a few days old.  I can not believe that 3 months have already flown by since then!  Yesterday I headed over to do Bentley's 3 month portraits as well as a a few shots with some of the extended family.  We lucked out with a beautiful day and some beautiful fall foliage.  I am very excited to share just a few favorites to hold T over until I have the rest ready for her.  LOL














No comments:

Post a Comment