Friday, December 12, 2014

Newborn Portrait Photographers - Baby's 1st Photo Shoot

I first met this sweet family not too long ago for their Maternity Portrait session.  We clicked right away and had such a fun time shooting in old Mooresville.   Yesterday I excitedly headed to their home to meet their brand new 9 day old baby girl.  Mom and grandma told me that she sleeps all the time so this should be easy...  Well, Miss Catherine must had heard us talking and decided to proove them wrong.  She didn't cry once but was as alert as can be for hours refusing to close her eyes. Luckily, her photographer is even more stubborn than she is.  Our patience paid off.  Once she was finally out she was completely out and was the most perfect little model.  "E" family thank you so much for choosing me to capture these memories for you.  I absolutely love working with your beautiful family and am really looking forward to our next time together!















No comments:

Post a Comment