Monday, October 6, 2014

Mooresville Newborn and Maternity Photographer - Big Brother to be


Today was quite the busy day! Two Photo shoots with two new Families!  My morning session was with the E family who was sent to me by a current client who I have had the pleasure of working with since their pregnancy with their 1st child! (They now have to sweet little ones.  One girl and one boy)

This sweet family is excitedly awaiting the arrival of thier baby girl who is due to arrive in December.  Mama warned me in advance that thier 22 month old little man could be a tough cookie and might be hard to get him to smile.  As 22 month olds love to do he quickly decided to do the exact opposite of what mama said and was quite the little model!  (No complaints here!  LOL)  He was so sweet and adorable and even let me carry him.  What a little heart stealer!  Thank you E Family for such a wonderful morning!  Here is just a sneak peek of some favorites!  I can't wait to share the rest with you and to get to meet your sweet princess when she arrives!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment