Thursday, October 24, 2013

School Portraits are changing - Custom Photography in Schools

Custom Photography is slowing moving into schools and preschools. I love it not just because I am a photographer but as a parent I think it is wonderful! What do you think? Would you be willing to pay a little more (really just a littlenot a lot!) for a custom photographer who is willing to spend more time with each child and pay carful attention to the little details to create beautiful school portraits that can be proudly displayed in your home?
You can see more samples of the cuties I got to work with yesterday on the blog post just below this one.

If you curious about the pricing you can view that as well on the blog here

Thank you in advance for your feedback. I would really love top hear what you all think! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment