Friday, October 11, 2013

Lake Norman Baby Photographer - One Year Photo Shoot

Today I had the pleasure of meeting the sweetest new family.  The main star of our session was sweet baby Cole who has THE biggest most beautiful brown eyes and just turned One yesterday.  My new little friend was quite serious when I first approached him but quickly turned on the charm and was all smiles for me.  This little fellow is sure to steal many hearts in his future for sure!  One of my favorite parts of this evening was seeing the pride in Cole's parents faces as they gazed upon their tiny man.  Their love for him is as plain as day on their faces was such a joy to witness.  Thank You "N" family for a truly wonderful session and for choosing me to be the one to capture these sweet moments for you!  I am so glad to have met you! I hope you enjoy your sneak preview.  I have LOTS more to share!!!














Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You take awesome pictures...wish you lived closer so you could take photos of my grand-kids!!

    ReplyDelete