Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lake Norman Newborn and Family Photographer - Bouncing Baby... Girl!

Day 2 of my week of sweet newborn sessions was also wonderful.  I first met this fun family of four at a Birthday Party for one of my other favorite clients and had soooo much fun with them during our maternity photo shoot.   I could hardly wait to head back and meet their newest addition, four day old Cooper.  We began by heading outside to capture some family portraits and to my delight mom was cool with doining the entire session outside.  It was nice and warm so baby Cooper was quite content.  Big sister Audrey and Big brother Brennan were a blast and so cute as usual and to top it off we convinced grandma to join in to create some beautiful memories.  I love that!  Thanks H family for yet another amazing session. xoxo!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment