Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gender Reveal Portrait Session - Pink or Blue and Maddie Boo


Pin It
About two years ago I met the sweetest couple ever and their adorable baby girl Maddie.  The instant we met I could tell what wonderful kind people they were and how head over heels they were in love with their baby girl and each with other.  I was thrilled when they decided to sign up for my baby's 1st year plan and I was able to photograph sweet Maddie every three months.  The year flew by and before we knew it Maddie was smashing her 1st birthday cake and turning from a baby into a beautiful little girl.  More time passed and I learned that Alyssa and Jason were expecting their second child.  I was so happy for them that I actually cried when i read the news.  I contacted Alyssa to congratulate her and see if she would be interested in a Gender Reveal Session,  a relatively new but super fun concept that is catching on quickly in the photography world.  After explaining what in the word I was talking about my sweet friends were excitedly on board.  I spoke to their ultrasound tech on Thursday and was as giddy and nervous as if i were receiving my own news when she said "okay... are you ready to hear?"  When the four of us met this morning we were practically jumping up and down with excitement.  Okay, Jason and I actually did, Alyssa smartly did not jostle baby and Maddie just thought we were all crazy. LOL   I tortured them just a bit with just a few images before we opened the box and then the big moment finally arrived.  I am trilled and honored to have been a part of this magical moment for this amazing family.  The expressions on their faces were worth a million bucks and I am still smiling as I type the longest sneak peak intro ever.  Tons of hugs, laughs and smiles later we parted ways so they could bask in their happy news.

Thank you Jason, Alyssa and Maddie Boo, and congratulations on your Baby.....
















...BOY!

I love you guys!  :)

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! I am tearing up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can never thank you enough. What an amazing way to find out. It was magical for us. We love you too!!

    ReplyDelete