Friday, January 9, 2015

Charlotte Baby Portrait Photographer - One Year Old Today

One Year ago I photographed this beautiful newborn baby girl.  She was the sweetest most perfect little angel and the most perfect little model for her newborn shoot.  Today was her 1st birthday and I was so excited to see her as well as her super sweet family.  I knew that we would have a blast but I could not possibly imagine that we could out do her 1st session. I was right about the fun but so wrong about the second part.  Our one year photo shoot was beyond amazing!  Miss Myla was as cute as can be with those giant blue eyes and heartwarming smile!  

We decided to use some of her Hungry hungry caterpillar birthday decorations which made the most wonderful personalized props.  Mommy did such an amazing job!  Happy Birthday Sweet Sweet Girl!  Love you K Family and Mr. and Mrs. L (grandma and grandpa) too!

















No comments:

Post a Comment