Sunday, July 17, 2016

Set Photography - Remnant of Hope

I am so honored to have been a part of the making of such a special story yesterday. My heart is full and I am overjoyed to have met so many wonderful people. "Remnant of Hope" is the creation from the mind and heart of Ricky Teal.  Directed by Andrew Huggins who is quickly become very popular due to his amazing talents. 

“The film is about peace, joy and love, but it also shows the connection of the church and the special needs community,” -Ricky

I had the opportunity to capture so many heartwarming moments as set photographer and am so excited to share. I will continue to add move images to a folder on SnookySmiles Photography's Facebook Page as they are ready so be sure to keep checking back. There are many..many..more to come!!































No comments:

Post a Comment