Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Newborn Portrait Photographer - Cornelius North Carolina

A few months ago the mommy of two of my little Dancin Kids Ballerinas contacted me about scheduling a newborn session.  I was so excited and  really looking forward to getting to meet the newest addition to their beautiful family.  Yesterday was our shoot and sweet 10 day old CC did not disappoint!  She was an absolute dream to work with and is just such a beautiful baby girl (just like her big sisters!)  I had such a fun morning chatting with her mama and nana and am soooo excited to show them the beautiful portraits we captured.  Until then here are just a couple of my favorites.  Thank you S Family for choosing me to capture these special memories of your little one!  I am already looking forward to our extended family session later this year!















No comments:

Post a Comment