Monday, April 27, 2015

Huntersville Baby Photographer - Happy 1st Birthday!

Today I had the pleasure of spending my morning with a Family that has become very special to me.  I have been photographing their beautiful family since they had just one child.  Now their are three and their youngest, Rhett is now a SnookySmiles Photography baby planner graduate!  As if our shoot today to celebrate Rhett's First Birthday were not special enough we had an extra special bonus... Both sets of grandparents were in town to join in on the family portrait.  I LOVE this and am beyond thrilled with the memories we created today.  I am certain that they will be treasured for years to come.  Thank you B family for yet another amazing shoot and for choosing me to help document these special moments for you year after year.  I already look forward to our next session together!












No comments:

Post a Comment