Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lake Norman Birth Photographer - Lake Norman Regional Stork's Landing

I first met this adorable mommy and daddy to be back in July and we did our Maternity Photo Shoot soon after.   It was an amazing session in a beautiful local rock quarry! You can see a few sneak peeks from that session here.  After our Maternity Session I anxiously awaited the call...
While doing yard work Friday morning I received the text that I had been anxiously awaiting...   the text to let me know that labor had begun and baby Brighton was slowly but surely on his way!
Little man was a bit stubborn and the Dr. ended up having to perform a c-section.  I was not permitted in the OR this time but they did allow me to shoot through the nursery window and also enter the recovery room where mommy and daddy were able to formally meet their brand new son.  He is absolutely perfect and one of the cutest little things I have ever seen!  Since more family was arriving to meet the newest addition the next day mommy asked if I would return the next day to capture the 1st meetings.  I of course agreed, and am so glad to have been there for these precious moments!  I think one of my favorite images is of Brighton meeting his 8 month old cousin Elton.  They were so cute together!!!  Thank you H Family for allowing me to be a part of your special day!  It was truly amazing!  I am looking forward to our newborn shoot this week and hopefully some baby snuggles!  ;)


Lake Norman Regional Medical Center

The Stork's Landing

Labor and Delivery Room




Daddy comforting Mommy before c-section

On way to Operating Room

Daddy in scrubs and ready!

On way to Nursery

Minutes old and already so alert!


Sweet Baby

Father and Newborn Son

Mommy holds baby for 1st time!

Grandma holds baby for 1st time.

Visitors - Time to meet the Family!

Mommy Snuggles

Happy Baby holding hands with Grandma

Love at 1st sight!

Happy Family <3 br="">

Teeny Tiny Feet

Grandpa with his new grandbaby

So Sleepy

Cousins

Double Cuteness!

Tiny Foot, Not so tiny Foot...

Big Cousin, so gentle.

Baby Boy

All four grandparents.

Hey cuz,  I like your blanket!

Nighty Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment