Monday, May 7, 2012

North Carolina Maternity Photographer - {Maggie is having a BABY!}

I have had the pleasure of photographing many beautiful mommies to be but this weekend was extra special.  After her Baby Shower I was able to take one of my very best friends from back home to Stanley Park for her Maternity Photo shoot.  Maggie and I 1st met in college and became fast friends.  We later worked together at the same insurance company and continued to stay in contact after I moved here to North Carolina.  SO much has changed since our Westfield State College Days but the friendship is just as strong if not more so.  Maggie I am so happy to have been able to capture these special movements with you and your absolutely awesome hubby Mike in these last few weeks before your sweet baby boy arrives!  I can not wait to meet him!!!   Love you!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment