Monday, April 30, 2012

Maternity Photography Charlotte - {Big Brother to be}

It has been a busy busy week for this girl!  A girls night out with old friends, a Sugerland Concert with hubby, a Beautiful Wedding and then not one but TWO photo shoots on Sunday.  My 1st was this adorable family;  a few Maternity Pictures for mama and an 18 month session for soon the soon to be big brother.  My sweet little model was as wild as you would expect a  typical 1 and a half year old to be but that's what I love!  There are no forced smiles when it comes to this age so you know that what you get is 100% all natural!  T family, it was such a pleasure to meet you this weekend and I can not wait to head back for baby's newborn session this summer as soon as I get the call!  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment