Thursday, October 16, 2014

Newborn Photographer - Lake Norman Birth, Maternity and Newborn Portarits

This perfect little angel might look familiar....
I had the pleasure of being at the hospital to document the day of his birth just 6 days ago (you can see the sneak peek from his birth session by going back a bit on the blog)
I have been excitedly looking forward to getting to see him again (and snuggle him) today.  He did not disappoint!   He was the most perfect little baby model and I am beyond thrilled with the images we were able to capture today.  His mommy had some super fun and creative ideas that I am crazy about (one which is not in this sneak peek so as not to ruin the surprise)  ;)
My sweet little friend even awarded us with the elusive newborn smile not just once, but several times throughout our session!
Congratulations S and T!  I am so happy for you and am so glad that you chose me to capture these very special life moments for your new family!  I look forward to many wonderful years to come!


Sweet Tooth? Happy Halloween!


Future Dentist like Daddy!

Happy Baby Boy

Sweet Sweet Dreams

Lil Pumpkin

Brush, Floss, Sleep, Repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment